Donnel Pumphrey is an American nationality player, he is one of a famous player from the united state of America, he was born on 6 December 1994 in North Las Vegas, Nevada, United States, is an American football running back. however, if you want to know about his Bio, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Wiki, Net worth More then you must read this article till the end, you will get amazing information about his lifestyle to explore this article for more information!!!!.
Donnel Pumphrey Bio, wiki, Age:
|Real Name||Donnel Pumphrey|
|Age||26 years old|
|Birthday||6 December 1994|
|Birthplace||North Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Bra Cup Size||unknown|
Donnel Pumphrey height weight & Body Measurements;
Donnel Pumphrey net worth:
|source of Incom||player|
Estimated net worth increases frequently increase, she has different types of ways to generate the source of the income according to news statistics of her net worth is 5Million (Approx.) he is one of the most popular social media personality.
Family and Relatives:
Donnel Pumphrey Social Media:
|school name||N, A|
Donnel Pumphrey Marriage & Relationship status:
Donnel Pumphrey outline:
Pumphrey was drafted in the 7th round in the 2020 XFL Draft by the DC Defenders.
- Pumphrey signed a reserve/future contract with the Eagles on January 14, 2019. He was waived during final roster cuts on August 30, 2019.
- On September 1, 2018, Pumphrey was waived by the Eagles.
- On September 5, 2018, Pumphrey was signed to the Detroit Lions’ practice squad. He was released on September 26, 2018.
- On October 23, 2018, Pumphrey was signed to the Philadelphia Eagles practice squad.
- The Philadelphia Eagles selected Pumphrey in the fourth round (132nd overall) of the 2017 NFL Draft. He was the 12th running back selected and one of three San Diego State players chosen in the draft in 2017, along with Siragusa and Kazee.
- On May 11, 2017, the Philadelphia Eagles signed Pumphrey to a four-year, $2.97 million contract that includes a signing bonus of $575,888.
- Throughout training camp, he competed against Darren Sproles, Byron Marshall, Wendell Smallwood, and Corey Clement for a role as backup running back. Head coach Doug Pederson named Pumphrey the fourth running back on the Eagles’ depth chart to begin the regular season, behind LeGarrette Blount, Darren Sproles, and Corey Clement. On September 15, 2017, he was placed on injured reserve after suffering a torn hamstring in practice. Pumphrey missed his entire rookie season and did not log a snap or carry in 2017. The Eagles won Super Bowl LII against the New England Patriots 41–33, earning Pumphrey his first Super Bowl ring.
- On November 14, 2016, it was announced that Pumphrey had accepted an invitation to appear in the 2017 Senior Bowl. On January 28, 2017, Pumphrey played in the Senior Bowl and had four carries for 23 rushing yards, two receptions for 15 receiving yards, and returned four punts for a total of 44 yards to help Cleveland Browns’ head coach Hue Jackson’s South team defeat the North 16–15. His 82 all-purpose yards finished second among the South team.
- He was one of 33 collegiate running backs to attend the NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis, Indiana. Pumphrey completed the majority of combine drills, but opted to skip the short shuttle and three-cone drill. Although he ran the fourth fastest 40-yard dash, his 4.48 was seen as a disappointment among scouts. He also weighed in as the lightest among his position group and the fifth shortest. On March 23, 2017, he attended San Diego State’s pro day, along with Damontae Kazee, Nico Siragusa, Calvin Munson, and 10 other teammates. He opted to stand on his combine numbers and only performed positional drills and the bench press for scouts and team representatives from 29 NFL teams that attended. Pumphrey impressed scouts with his receiving out of the backfield and ability to run during running back drills.
- At the conclusion of the pre-draft process, Pumphrey was projected to be a fourth or fifth round pick by the majority of NFL draft experts and scouts. He was ranked as the 14th best running back prospect in the draft by NFLDraftScout.com.
- As a true freshman in 2013, Pumphrey played in all 13 games, making one start. He finished second on the team behind Adam Muema with 752 rushing yards on 125 carries with eight touchdowns. After Muema entered the 2014 NFL Draft, Pumphrey became the starter his sophomore year in 2014. He played in all 13 games and rushed for 1,876 on 276 carries with 20 touchdowns. The rushing yards broke the school record held by George Jones since 1995 and was the third best total in the nation behind Melvin Gordon of Wisconsin and Tevin Coleman of Indiana. Pumphrey rushed for 2,018 yards in 2016 season. In the 2016 Las Vegas Bowl, he passed Ron Dayne of Wisconsin for the all-time NCAA Division I FBS lead in career rushing yards. The claim was met with mixed reactions, as sportswriters questioned the validity of the record due to the NCAA’s omission of bowl statistics accumulated by players prior to 2002.
- Donnel Laray Pumphrey Jr. (born December 6, 1994) is an American football running back who is a free agent. He played college football at San Diego State. Pumphrey is the official all-time leader in rushing yards in NCAA Division I FBS history.